<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6516738485230030466?origin\x3dhttp://syilahz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
twilighter

syilah hanya KERINDUAN di hati yang mengenal erti sebuah KESETIAAN

syilah_08@hotmail.com

our memories
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
April 2010

Links
*Fad Dengdeng* *Nurul Gendeng* *Nathassha*
Videos
Blank.shot

murmured words
music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

breaking dawn
designer: veronicanote
basecodes:xrated.


DON'T LET ME BE THE LAST TO KNOW...
Thursday, March 12, 2009

10:23 PM

My friends say you're so into me
And that you need me desperately
They say you say we're so complete
But I need to hear it straight from you
If you want me to believe it's true
I've been waiting for so long it hurts
I wanna hear you say the words, please
Don't, don't let me be the last to know
Don't hold back, just let it goI need to hear you say
You need me all the way
Oh, if you love me so
Don't let me be the last to know
Your body language says so much
Yeah, I feel it in the way you touch
But til' you say the words it's not enough
C'mon and tell me you're in love, please
C'mon baby, c'mon darling, ooh yeah
C'mon, let me be the one
C'mon now, oh yeah
I need to hear you say
You love me all the way
And I don't wanna wait another day
I wanna feel the way you feel
Oh, c'mon
Don't, just let me be the one
Don't hold back, just let it go
I need to hear you say
You need me all the way
So…baby, if you love me
Don't let me be the last to know

{ lotsa hugs & kisses.. }