<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6516738485230030466?origin\x3dhttp://syilahz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
twilighter

syilah hanya KERINDUAN di hati yang mengenal erti sebuah KESETIAAN

syilah_08@hotmail.com

our memories
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
April 2010

Links
*Fad Dengdeng* *Nurul Gendeng* *Nathassha*
Videos
Blank.shot

murmured words
music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

breaking dawn
designer: veronicanote
basecodes:xrated.


Friday, March 20, 2009

9:32 PM

IM NOT A PERFECT PERSON
THERE'S MANY THINGS I WISH I DIDN'T DO
BUT I CONTINUE LEARNING
I'VE NEVER MEAN TO DO THOSE THINGS TO YOU
AND SO I HAVE TO SAY BEFORE I GO
THATS I JUST WANT YOU TO KNOW

this song has been playing over & over again in my head..
i dunno why???

I'M SORRY THAT I HURT YOU
THATS SOMETHING I MUST MEND WITH EVERYDAY
AND ALL THE PAIN I PUT YOU THROUGH
I WISH I COULD TAKE IT ALL AWAY
AND BE THE ONE WHO CATCHES ALL YOUR TEARS
THATS WHY I NEED YOU TO HEAR

ok!! now i'm tired
wanna switch off everything and go to dream land...
oh ya!! HOORAAY!!
i'm off tomoro... no waking up early and no looking at computer screen for 9 hours!!
gonna sleep all the way!!
never wanna wake up and go through a hectic life!!
p/s:
I miss u damn so much but i know we will never be together again
Just god know how it feels inside
knowing u are beside me but never will you belong to me
wateva GOD has plan out for us, hope it is for the best of us...


ADIOS AMIGOS.... :) bluekz :P

{ lotsa hugs & kisses.. }